This mustard mop as Shane calls it is great to either marinate meat or serve as a dip. We enjoy having this with our Louisiana red rice recipe and grilled pork chops, depending on our mood we will either marinate the chops or just use it as a dip. But this is also great to serve with sausage and mash or even just to dip some chunky wedges. Delicious.
Don’t forget to take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram or Facebook @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
- 6 tablespoons American mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- Simply mix everything together and serve as a dip or marinade. Adjust the sweetener and chilli to your own preferences.
- You can keep any left over sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.