Some recommended items from our kitchen for making our flapjacks…
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- Silicone whisks in varying sizes, much prefer silicone to metal as it rusts.
- Cheese grater with varying graters, we use the small grater for our flapjacks so the carrot is nice and fine.
- Mixing bowls are always wanted in this household and these stackable ones save so much space in our cupboards.
Take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Disclaimer: – Please do not screenshot these recipes, the Slimming World data base is always changing to protect our weight losses and syn values often change.
Please check your own brands of ingredients as they can vary from brand to brand. Syn values are correct as of posting our recipes but please check for yourself to protect your losses.
This blog is unofficial and not part of, or representative of Slimming World.
We are not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice and any advice that may be given should never replace the advice of your consultant.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
Mince Pie Flapjacks
- 45g Jordans no added sugar Muesli – 1 HexB or 7.5 syns
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons granulated sweetener
- Finely grated small carrot
- ½ teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sweet mincemeat – 2 syns (syns vary so check your own brands)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the carrot and mix well.
- Add the egg a little at a time and just enough to bind it all together.
- Allow the mix to sit for a few minutes so the muesli soaks up some of the moisture from the egg.
- Divide the mixture into a mini muffin tin and press down firmly leaving a dip in the centre.
- Divide the mincemeat between each flapjack and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed fresh from the oven or cold with a mid morning cuppa.
Please note this recipe can be made in any dish, we just added our mini bite versions as they make a great taster idea for group.