Skip to content
- 45g Jordans no added sugar Muesli
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons granulated sweetener
- Finely grated small carrot or apple
- ½ teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sweet mincemeat
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the carrot/apple and mix well.
- Add the egg a little at a time and just enough to bind it all together.
- Allow the mix to sit for a few minutes so the muesli soaks up some of the moisture from the egg.
- Divide the mixture into a mini muffin tin and press down firmly leaving a dip in the centre.
- Divide the mincemeat between each flapjack and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: