- 135g Jordans no added sugar Muesli
- ½ teaspoon ground mixed spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Finely grated small carrot or apple
- 1 tablespoon black treacle
- 25g stem ginger
- 25g soft prunes
- 25g Clover light spread
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the carrot/apple and mix well.
- Melt the spread on a low heat with the treacle and set aside.
- Pulse the ginger and prunes in a blender until a paste forms, stir into the melted butter and treacle and give a good mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until everything is combined.
- Spread out on the baking tray about an inch thick.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes
- Allow to cool and then place in the fridge to set.