- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- a few drops of strawberry flavouring
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 2 large strawberries chopped into small chunks
- 12g white chocolate chunks/chips
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and strawberry flavouring until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the strawberries and chocolate.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.