We love evenings where we get to have a little treat while sitting down to a film with a cuddle on the sofa. This little delight is the perfect dish to share and still feel naughty for having it whilst still being relatively good.
You can add any toppings you like to these and you can even swap your apple to another fruit if you wish but apples work best.
Some recommended items from our kitchen to make this dish…
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- A mandolin slicer, used on the thin setting.
Take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Disclaimer: – Please do not screenshot these recipes, the Slimming World data base is always changing to protect our weight losses and syn values often change.
Please check your own brands of ingredients as they can vary from brand to brand. Syn values are correct as of posting our recipes but please check for yourself to protect your losses.
This blog is unofficial and not part of, or representative of Slimming World.
We are not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice and any advice that may be given should never replace the advice of your consultant.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
Serves 2 – 7 syns per serving
- 1 apple, thinly sliced using a mandolin
- 1 tablespoon Lotus biscoff spread – 4.5 syns
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Freedom caramel choc shot – 2 syns
- 1 ice-cream flake – 2 syns
- 12g mini marshmallows – 2 syns
- 14g Tesco sweet & salty popcorn – 3.5 syns
- Layer the apple on a plate.
- Add all your toppings leaving the sauces until last.
- Warm the sauces a little so they are easier to drizzle and drizzle them all over the apple nachos.
- Serve straight away and be sure to share.