We love evenings where we get to have a little treat while sitting down to a film with a cuddle on the sofa. Sharing these with kids is a healthier choice too but still enjoy some of those naughtier treats too but in moderation.
You can add any toppings you like to these and you can even swap your apple to another fruit if you wish but apples work best.
Adding a scoop of ice cream takes this to a whole new level if you are seeking that little extra indulgence.
Some recommended items from our kitchen to make this dish…
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- A mandolin slicer, used on the thin setting.
Don’t forget to take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram or Facebook @hickmans_slim_kitchen we love to see the recreations.
Also please make sure you credit us when sharing our recipes on social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
- 1 eating apple, thinly sliced using a mandolin
- 1 tablespoon Lotus biscoff spread
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Freedom caramel choc shot
- 1 ice-cream flake, crumbled
- 12g mini marshmallows
- 14g Tesco sweet & salty popcorn
- Layer the apple on a plate.
- Add all your toppings leaving the sauces until last.
- Warm the sauces a little so they are easier to drizzle and drizzle them all over the apple nachos.
- Serve straight away and be sure to share.