Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Small apple, peeled and cored
- 1 tablespoon toffee sauce
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and vanilla extract until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Add the apple slices to the bottom of your dish, drizzle over the toffee sauce and add the oatbran mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.