- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Freedom coconut chocolate shot
- 1 egg
- 25ml whole milk
- a few drops of coconut flavouring
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- ½ tablespoon desiccated coconut
- In a bowl whisk the egg, milk, sweetener and coconut extract until well mixed.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and fry one side in a frying pan spritzed with a little frylight to prevent sticking (I use the coconut one)
- Once one side is done flip one slice over and spread the chocolate over and flip the other slice of bread on top. Fry the other sides until golden and cooked.
- If you make a little shape in the centre like I have in the photo you will need to fry the top slice on its own first on both sides and then add to the top when you cook the second side of the first slice to prevent the chocolate leaking into the pan.
- Once cooked take out the pan and sprinkle the desiccated coconut over the top.
- Serve with coconut flavoured quark and fruit for a tasty breakfast.