- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- ½ tablespoon milk chocolate spread
- 1 egg
- 25ml whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salted caramel flavouring
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Lotus biscoff spread
- In a bowl whisk the egg, milk, sweetener and salted caramel essence until well mixed.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and fry one side in a frying pan spritzed with a little frylight to prevent sticking (I use the coconut one)
- Once one side is done flip one slice over and spread the chocolate over and flip the other slice of bread on top. Fry the other sides until golden and cooked.
- If you make a little shape in the centre like I have in the photo you will need to fry the top slice on its own first on both sides and then add to the top when you cook the second side of the first slice to prevent the chocolate leaking into the pan.
- Once cooked take out the pan and drizzle over the biscoff spread (slightly warm in the microwave for an easy drizzle)
- Serve alongside some fruit for a filling breakfast.
- I added chocolate stars and mini marshmallows to the top of this one for extra indulgence.