- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 2 eggs, 1 whole and 1 separated
- 2 heaped tablespoons of fat free greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices bacon, fat removed, grilled until crispy or to your liking
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- In a bowl whisk the whole egg, egg yolk, vanilla and yogurt together until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl add the sweetener, baking powder, oatbran and give it a little mix.
- Add the whisked egg mixture to the oatbran and mix until well incorporated, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk the egg white until soft peaks form, fold these into the pancake mixture being careful not too knock too much air out in the process.
- Heat your pan up (we use one of these 7 hole pans), add small spoonful’s into each cavity and fry on a medium heat until bubbles start to appear, flip over and cook for a further few minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with the bacon and drizzle over the maple syrup.