Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- A few drops of banana flavouring
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Lotus biscoff spread
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and banana flavouring until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Warm the biscoff spread in the microwave for a few seconds so its runny and drizzle over the baked oats.
- Serve with the banana slices.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.