Skip to content
- 1 Schar gluten free white ciabatta
- 100ml whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon no added sugar cherry jam
- Preheat oven 170°C fan.
- Add the milk to a milk pan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Lightly whisk the egg, sweetener and almond in a dish and pour the hot milk in, whisking as you pour.
- Cut the ciabatta in 4 pieces and spread the jam on each slice.
- Place the ciabatta into the egg mix.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes until set.
- Either enjoy hot from the oven or allow to cool and refrigerate and enjoy chilled from the fridge.