Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon TRKG sherbet lemon syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 4g poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon curd
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and lemon extract until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Warm the lemon curd in the microwave for a few seconds and add to your cake.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Alternatively add the curd inside the oatbran mixture for a gooey centre, when putting into the dish leave a few spoonful’s behind, add the curd then top with the remaining mix, bake as per above.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: