- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Freedom chocolate shot
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Freedom chocolate pot spread
- Small banana, mashed
- Preheat oven 170°C fan.
- Roll the slices of bread nice and flat with a rolling pin.
- Warm the choc pot spread slightly so it is runny and spread over the slices of bread.
- Spread the banana over the top of the chocolate and roll each slice up nice and tight.
- Slice the bread in slices and set aside.
- Add the milk to a milk pan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, sweetener and choc shot in a dish and pour the hot milk in, whisking as you pour.
- Lay the chocolate banana swirled bread in the milk and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Either enjoy hot from the oven or allow to cool and refrigerate and enjoy chilled from the fridge.
- For extra indulgence drizzle some melted Lotus biscoff spread over the top.