Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice (mixed spice will work also if you don’t have all spice)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Silver Spoon golden syrup
- ½ tablespoon black treacle
- 50ml whole milk
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and vanilla until pale, stir in the syrup and treacle then add the milk and mix well.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- This can be made the day before and stored in an air tight container, simply enjoy cold or warm up in the microwave for a few seconds.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: