- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 50g blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon curd
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix, stir in the blueberries.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and lemon extract until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Warm the lemon curd in the microwave for a few seconds so its runny and drizzle over the top.
- Alternatively add the curd inside the oatbran mixture for a gooey centre, when putting into the dish leave a few spoonful’s behind, add the curd then top with the remaining mix, bake as per above.