- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweet mincemeat
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and almond extract until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Add the mincemeat to the bottom of your dish and add the oatbran mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with custard for an indulgent pudding.