Skip to content
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg until pale and stir in the yogurt.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Divide the mix equally between 2 bowls.
- Add the orange extract and food colouring if you wish to use it into one bowl and give a good mix, add the cocoa powder to the other and stir to mix it in.
- Pour your mixtures into your desired dish and swirl the two mixtures together.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Warm the marmalade in the microwave for a few seconds so its runny and drizzle over the baked oats along with the choc shot/chocolate spread.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: