Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons chocolate spread
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and vanilla until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish leaving a few spoonful’s behind, add the chocolate spread and cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- For extra chocolatey goodness make some custard and enjoy as a pudding.