Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salted caramel flavouring
- 3 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and salted caramel flavouring until pale and stir in the yogurt.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a dish.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes 20 seconds (please experiment with the timings as they will vary for different microwaves).
- Check a skewer comes out clean and the top springs back when you poke it.
- Turn out of the dish by putting a plate over the top and flipping it over and serve with fruit and a nice cuppa.
- I served mine with salted caramel sauce, fudge pieces, choc shot and homemade chocolate custard for an indulgent pudding.