Anything to save a bit of washing up in this house and I am all for it. We have a dishwasher but we do have restrictions what we put in it so often or not there is still a pile of washing up to do as well as a full dishwasher lol
Anyway this quick and easy breakfast, lunch or even dinner is great to save all that washing up and a full dishwasher and best of all is completely syn free.
You can add any vegetables or meat to this, sausages, mushrooms, peppers etc all go well.
Take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Disclaimer: – Please do not screenshot these recipes, the Slimming World data base is always changing to protect our weight losses and syn values often change.
Please check your own brands of ingredients as they can vary from brand to brand. Syn values are correct as of posting our recipes but please check for yourself to protect your losses.
This blog is unofficial and not part of, or representative of Slimming World.
We are not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice and any advice that may be given should never replace the advice of your consultant.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
One Pan Hash
- 6 slices bacon, fat removed and diced
- Handful of new potatoes, diced
- Tin of baked beans
- 14 cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- Handful of spinach
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Put the potatoes in a tupperware box and microwave for 5 minutes to start the cooking process.
- Frylight a pan and start to fry the potatoes with the onion, bacon and pepper until starting to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, beans and season to taste.
- Once everything is heated through and the potatoes are cooked stir in your spinach and make 2 wells to add your eggs.
- Crack in the eggs in each well, add a lid to the pan and allow the eggs to steam and cook to your preference.