Anything to save a bit of washing up in this house and I am all for it. We have a dishwasher but we do have restrictions what we put in it so often or not there is still a pile of washing up to do as well as a full dishwasher.
Anyway this quick and easy breakfast, lunch or even dinner is great to save all that washing up, you can add any vegetables or meat to this, sausages, mushrooms, peppers etc all go well, feel free to add your favourites.
Don’t forget to take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram or Facebook @hickmans_slim_kitchen we love to see the recreations.
Also please make sure you credit us when sharing our recipes on social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
- 6 slices bacon, fat removed and diced
- Handful of new potatoes, diced
- Tin of baked beans
- 14 cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- Handful of spinach
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Put the potatoes in a Tupperware box and microwave for 5 minutes to start the cooking process.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray or oil and start to fry the potatoes with the onion, bacon and pepper until starting to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, beans and season to taste.
- Once everything is heated through and the potatoes are cooked stir in your spinach and make 2 wells to add your eggs.
- Crack in the eggs in each well, add a lid to the pan and allow the eggs to steam and cook to your preference.