Some recommended items from our kitchen to make this dish…
- Silicone whisks in varying sizes, much prefer silicone to metal as it rusts.
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- Non-stick milk pan as I love having the lip to make it easier to pour without spillage.
Don’t forget to take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram or Facebook @hickmans_slim_kitchen we love to see the recreations.
Also please make sure you credit us when sharing our recipes on social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
- 1 Promise gluten free white roll (available in Sainsburys free from range)
- 100ml whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Freedom Choc Pot Spread
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Liquid
- Preheat oven 150°C.
- Add the milk to a milk pan and heat gently on the hob until it comes to the boil.
- Lightly whisk the egg, sweetener, vanilla extract and choc shot liquid in a dish and pour the hot milk in, whisking as you pour.
- Cut the roll in half and into 6 pieces and spread the choc pot spread on each slice.
- Place the ciabatta into the egg mix and allow the egg to soak in (It may float a little).
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes until set.
- Either enjoy hot from the oven or allow to cool and refrigerate and enjoy chilled from the fridge.