Sausage rolls and pizza, whats not to love, so why not combine them both together?
This easy 2 ingredient dough is very versatile and can be used for so many things, we use it a lot in various recipes.
You can use any sausages you like and any toppings you prefer, but don’t over top them otherwise they just make a mess.
Some recommended items from our kitchen to make this dish…
- Mixing bowls are always wanted in this household and these stackable ones save so much space in our cupboards.
- We swear by our pizza tray, no soggy bottoms and ensures an even bake.
- Cheese grater with varying grater sizes.
- Rolling pin, we use a stainless steel one as I make a lot of pastry and it can be put in the fridge to prevent pasty from getting so warm from warm hands and being handled so much. Best purchase I ever made for pastry.
Take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Disclaimer: – Please do not screenshot these recipes, the Slimming World data base is always changing to protect our weight losses and syn values often change.
Please check your own brands of ingredients as they can vary from brand to brand. Syn values are correct as of posting our recipes but please check for yourself to protect your losses.
This blog is unofficial and not part of, or representative of Slimming World.
We are not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice and any advice that may be given should never replace the advice of your consultant.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
Pizza Sausage Rolls
- 75g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40g fat free Greek yogurt
- Tomato puree
- 4 Sainsbury’s be good to yourself cumberland sausages
- 8 slices pizza pepperoni
- 80g lighter mature cheddar, grated
- Dried oregano
- Preheat oven 200°C fan.
- Place the sausages on a plate and cover with a piece of kitchen towel, cook in the microwave for 1 minute to allow the sausage to start cooking. Set aside to cool down.
- Prepare your dough by binding the yogurt, baking powder and flour together and season with salt until the dough comes together.
- Divide the dough into 4 even portions and roll out as square as possible.
- Place the cooled sausage on the dough and roll the dough around and seal.
- Rush with a little milk or beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes.
- Spread the tomato puree across the top and add a sprinkling of oregano and share the cheese between the rolls.
- Place back in the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.