- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- A few drops of coconut flavouring
- 1 tablespoon 0% fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate spread
- Desiccated coconut to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and flavouring until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 23 – 25 minutes or until golden and light and springy to the touch.
- Spread with the chocolate spread while still warm so it melts and goes further and sprinkle over the coconut.
- These can be enjoyed hot or cold, simply slice and enjoy.
- You can make them ahead and store in an airtight container, these should last up to 3 days so ideal for batch cooking for days you want to grab and go.