PLEASE NOTE: This recipe includes a limited edition product from Whittards. It is a limited edition hot chocolate so will not be widely available all year round. If you are lucky enough to have some or can get some then I highly recommend you use it in this recipe, I assure you it gives a different flavour to using essences. HOWEVER if you can not get the hot chocolate then use a few drops of coconut flavouring instead.
Some recommended items from our kitchen to make this dish…
- Silicone whisks in varying sizes, much prefer silicone to metal as it rusts.
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- Mixing bowls are always wanted in this household and these stackable ones save so much space in our cupboards.
Take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Disclaimer: – Please do not screenshot these recipes, the Slimming World data base is always changing to protect our weight losses and syn values often change.
Please check your own brands of ingredients as they can vary from brand to brand. Syn values are correct as of posting our recipes but please check for yourself to protect your losses.
This blog is unofficial and not part of, or representative of Slimming World.
We are not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice and any advice that may be given should never replace the advice of your consultant.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
** DISCLAIMER: BAKING POWDER IS SYNNED AT 0.5 SYN PER TEASPOON, I PERSONALLY DO NOT SYN THE AMOUNT I USE IN THIS RECIPE BUT TO PROTECT YOUR OWN WEIGHT LOSS DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.
White Chocolate Bounty Baked Oatbran
- 45g oatbran – HexB or 7.5 syns
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder**
- 1 egg
- 3 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 8g Whittards coconut white hot chocolate powder (or see notes at top of page) – 2 syns
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate spread – 3 syns
- Desiccated coconut to sprinkle on top (Optional, syn accordingly)
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg until pale and fluffy, add the yogurt and whisk together.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and light and springy to the touch.
- Spread with the chocolate spread while still warm so it melts and is easier to spread and sprinkle over the coconut if using.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold. Also can be made the day before and stored in an air tight container.