Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavouring
- 1 small carrot, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice (can use mixed spice if you can’t get all spice)
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix, squeeze as much moisture out the carrot as you can then stir into the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and vanilla until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish (I used a muffin tin for these).
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold. Also can be made the day before and stored in an air tight container.
- I topped mine with Quark mixed with a little sweetener and lemon juice and a sprinkle of cinnamon over the top once they were cold.