A little note… This recipe uses Sweet Freedoms Chocolate Pot. Please note this is different to the Choc Shot. The Pot is a spread, the Shot is a syrup so will have a different outcome once cooked but either can be used. You can also use Nutella or any other chocolate spread.
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Freedom Chocolate Pot Spread (See our little note above about this ingredient)
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and orange extract until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish leaving a few spoonful’s behind.
- Add the chocolate into the centre and cover the with the last few spoons of the mix.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.