Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- A few drops of coconut flavouring
- ½ tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon plum jam
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and coconut flavouring until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish leaving a few spoonful’s behind.
- Add the jam into the centre and cover the jam with the last few spoons of the mix. Sprinkle the coconut over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.