Skip to content
- 45g Jordan’s no sugar muesli
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Small finely grated carrot or apple
- 1 small egg
- 1 tablespoon mixed fruit jam
- 5g Tutti Fruitti cake decorating pieces
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Mix together the vanilla, sweetener, carrot/apple and muesli in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg and gradually add the egg to the muesli mixture a little at a time mixing as you go. You only need enough to bind the mixture together.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spoon half the mixture into the tray packing it down nice and tight.
- Spoon the jam over the top, leaving a little gap from the edges to prevent too much leakage.
- Spoon the remaining muesli mixture over the top and pack down gently making sure the edges are well sealed.
- Sprinkle over the tutti fruitti pieces and gently press in so they don’t fall off.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Either enjoy fresh from the oven or allow to cool and set in the fridge.