- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon Sweet Freedom orange spice choc shot
- 1 tablespoon TRKG orange syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- Orange food colouring (Optional)
- Preheat your waffle machine (or follow any instructions your machine provides).
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In a cup whisk the egg until pale, add the yogurt and orange syrup and give a little stir.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 2 bowls and add the food colouring if using to one bowl and the orange chocolate shot to the other bowl and give them both a mix.
- Once the waffle machine is heated add a few spoonful’s of each flavour into the machine and cook for 5-6 minutes (you may need to experiment here or follow instructions from your machine as they will all vary).
- The waffles can be made in advance and popped in the toaster to heat through.
- The waffles can also be batch made, frozen between sheets of baking paper and in an airtight box, defrost fully then pop in the toaster to heat.