PLEASE NOTE: This recipe includes a product from Whittards. If you are lucky enough to have some or can get some then I highly recommend you use it in this recipe, I assure you it gives a different flavour to using essences. HOWEVER if you can not get the hot chocolate then use a few drops of raspberry flavouring and a little pink food colouring if you wish to get the pink swirl.
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9g Whittards raspberry ripple hot chocolate
- 1 tablespoon no added sugar raspberry jam
- 12.5g light squirty cream (Optional)
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the oatbran, sweetener and baking powder to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg until pale and stir in the yogurt.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Divide the mix equally between 2 bowls.
- Add the hot chocolate to one half (or raspberry flavouring and pink food colouring if using) and mix.
- Add the vanilla extract to the other half of the mixture and mix.
- Pour your mixtures into your desired dish (I used a mini spring form cake tin for this one) and swirl the two mixtures together.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting in half and spreading the jam across one half, add the cream and sandwich the other half on the top. Serve straight away.