- 45g Jordans no added sugar Muesli
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons granulated sweetener
- Finely grated small carrot or apple
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Freedom mint choc shot
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the carrot/apple and choc shot and mix well.
- Add the egg a little at a time and just enough to bind it all together.
- Allow the mix to sit for a few minutes so the muesli soaks up some of the moisture from the egg.
- Spread out on the baking tray about an inch thick.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes
- Either enjoy fresh from the oven or allow to cool and set in the fridge to harden.