PLEASE NOTE: This recipe includes a limited edition product from Whittards. It is an Easter limited edition hot chocolate so will not be widely available all year round. If you are lucky enough to have some or can get some then I highly recommend you use it in this recipe, I assure you it gives a different flavour to using essences. HOWEVER if you can not get the hot chocolate then use a few drops of blueberry flavouring instead.
Some recommended items from our kitchen to make this dish…
- Silicone whisks in varying sizes, much prefer silicone to metal as it rusts.
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- Mixing bowls are always wanted in this household and these stackable ones save so much space in our cupboards.
- Pyrex pudding bowls suitable for microwaves and ovens.
Take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram @hickmans_slim_kitchen
Please make sure you credit us when sharing to social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Disclaimer: – Please do not screenshot these recipes, the Slimming World data base is always changing to protect our weight losses and syn values often change.
Please check your own brands of ingredients as they can vary from brand to brand. Syn values are correct as of posting our recipes but please check for yourself to protect your losses.
This blog is unofficial and not part of, or representative of Slimming World.
We are not trained by Slimming World nor authorised to give Slimming World advice and any advice that may be given should never replace the advice of your consultant.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
** DISCLAIMER: BAKING POWDER IS SYNNED AT 0.5 SYN PER TEASPOON, I PERSONALLY DO NOT SYN THE AMOUNT I USE IN THIS RECIPE BUT TO PROTECT YOUR OWN WEIGHT LOSS DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.
Blueberry Cheesecake Microwave Oatbran
- 45g oatbran – HexB or 7.5 syns
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder**
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- 2 tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 9g Whittards blueberry cheesecake hot chocolate powder – 2 syns
- Handful of blueberries
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate spread – 3 syns (Optional)
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and blueberry flavouring if you are not using the hot chocolate until pale and fluffy and stir in the yogurt.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour the oatbran mixture into your dish.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes 20 seconds (please experiment with the timings as they will vary for different microwaves).
- Check a skewer comes out clean and the top springs back when you poke it.
- Turn out of the dish by putting a plate over the top and flipping it over.
- Slightly warm the chocolate spread if using in the microwave so its runny and pour over the top of the cake and top with the blueberries.