- 45g Harvest Morn cherry fruit wheats
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon TRKG cherry syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon fat free greek yogurt
- 2 glace cherries, quartered
- 10g Dr Oetker white chocolate chunks
- 1 teaspoon no added sugar cherry jam
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Roughly blitz the fruit wheats in a blender and tip into a mixing bowl.
- Add the baking powder, chocolate (leave a couple to put on the top) and cherries and give a little stir.
- Whisk the egg until pale, whisk in the yogurt and syrup and pour into the wheat mixture.
- Give a really good mix and leave the mixture to stand for 5 minutes, the batter should go puffy and airated.
- Tip half your mixture into an oven proof dish and add the jam in the centre, top with the remaining mixture, add the remaining chocolate chunks and bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until golden on top and a knife comes out clean (you may get a bit of jam on there but as long as you see no wet cake batter then its cooked).
- Enjoy fresh from the oven or enjoy cold.