- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free natural greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon TRKG cherry syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Cherries, defrosted or fresh
- 2 teaspoons no added sugar cherry jam
- 2 teaspoons white chocolate spread
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg, extract and syrup until pale, add the yogurt and whisk.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt the spread and jam in the microwave for a few seconds, add your toppings and grab a spoon and dig in.