- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free natural greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon TRKG honeycomb syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 17.5g treatsize crunchie bar
- ½ tablespoon crunchie spread
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and syrup until pale, add the yogurt and whisk together.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt the spread in the microwave for a few seconds, crush the crunchie bar and add your toppings to the top, grab a spoon and dig in.