- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, 1 whole and 1 separated
- 2 heaped tablespoons of fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon TRKG orange syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 1 mini jaffa cake roll
- Sweet Freedom orange spice choc shot
- 1 satsuma, segmented
- In a bowl whisk the whole egg, egg yolk, yogurt and orange syrup until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl add the baking powder and oatbran and give it a little stir.
- Add the whisked egg mixture to the oatbran and mix until well incorporated, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk the egg white until soft peaks form, fold these into the pancake mixture being careful not too knock too much air out in the process.
- Heat your pan up (we use one of these 7 hole pans), add small spoonful’s into each cavity and fry on a medium heat until bubbles start to appear, flip over and cook for a further few minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Top with the jaffa mini roll sliced up and a drizzle of choc shot over the top. Perfect dessert idea alongside some ice cream too. Check out our ice cream recipes for a healthier option.
- When cooking pancakes in batches reduce the cooking time on each batch as the heat that generates will require them to be cooked for less time the longer the pan is getting hot.