- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Freedom choc shot
- 2 teaspoons TRKG choc and nut skinny shot syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 3 thin oreo cookies (you can use the bigger oreos if you wish)
- Fat free quark
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the cookies between 2 sheets of baking paper and gently bash with a rolling pin, or a tin of beans from the cupboard will do until crumbled.
- Add the oatbran, baking powder and 2 thirds of the crumbled oreo, (save a third for later) to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and syrup until pale and stir in the yogurt and choc shot (for an even fluffier cake separate the white from the yolk and whisk them both separately).
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish (I used a mini spring form cake tin for this one, link above for our one).
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- While this is baking whisk some quark with a little TRKG choc and nut syrup to your taste (you don’t need much its just enough to spread inside the cake). Place the quark and the left over cookies in the fridge for now.
- Remove the cake from the oven once cooked and allow to cool completely before cutting in half.
- Take the quark and cookies from the fridge and stir the cookies through the quark, evenly spread the mixture across the bottom layer of the cake and place the top layer back on top. Grab a fork and a cuppa and enjoy.