Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon TRKG orange syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 2 tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 15g Cottage Delight Tangy Orange Curd
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and orange syrup until pale and fluffy and stir in the yogurt.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Put the curd in the bottom of your dish and pour the oatbran mixture over the top ensuring its covered.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes 20 seconds (please experiment with the timings as they will vary for different microwaves).
- Check a skewer comes out clean and the top springs back when you poke it.
- Turn out of the dish by putting a plate over the top and flipping it over and serve with fruit and a nice cuppa. Or turn it into a pudding and enjoy with custard or even ice cream.
- Enjoy either hot or cold.
- Photo shows an added mini crushed up shortcrust pastry case crumbled on top.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: