- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, 1 whole and 1 separated
- 2 heaped tablespoons of fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon TRKG lemon syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- In a bowl whisk the whole egg, egg yolk, yogurt and lemon syrup until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl add the baking powder, blueberries and oatbran and give it a little stir.
- Add the whisked egg mixture to the oatbran and mix until well incorporated, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk the egg white until soft peaks form, fold these into the pancake mixture being careful not to knock too much air out in the process.
- Heat your pan up (we use one of these 7 hole pans), add small spoonful’s into each cavity and fry on a medium heat until bubbles start to appear, flip over and cook for a further few minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with fruit of your choice.
- When cooking pancakes in batches reduce the cooking time on each batch as the heat that generates will require them to be cooked for less time the longer the pan is getting hot.