- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon 0% fat free Greek yogurt (not Greek style)
- 25g lime infused raisins (Read note at the bottom of recipe if these are not available)
- 1 tablespoon TRKG lemon syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and syrup until pale, add the yogurt and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 23 – 25 minutes.
- These can be enjoyed hot or cold, simply slice and enjoy.
- You can make them ahead and store in an airtight container, these should last up to 3 days so ideal for batch cooking for days you want to grab and go.
- The raisins in this recipe are hard to find since creating this recipe, however soaking raisins in lime juice will have the same effect, simply soak over night, drain and then use as per recipe above).