Skip to content
- 45g oatbran
- ½ tablespoon sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon 0% fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of Whitworths fruity biscuit shots
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground mixed spice (Optional)
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and vanilla until pale, add the yogurt and mix together.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 23 – 25 minutes.
- These can be enjoyed hot or cold, simply slice and enjoy.
- You can make them ahead and store in an airtight container, these should last up to 3 days so ideal for batch cooking for days you want to grab and go.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: