- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon 0% fat free Greek yogurt (not Greek style)
- 1 tablespoon TRKG mint chocolate syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Freedom mint choc shot
- 15g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients and choc chips to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and syrup until pale, add the yogurt and choc shot and mix.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Pour your mixture into your desired dish.
- Bake in the oven for 23 – 25 minutes.
- These can be enjoyed hot or cold, simply slice and enjoy.
- You can make them ahead and store in an airtight container, these should last up to 3 days so ideal for batch cooking for days you want to grab and go.