- 45g oatbran
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon TRKG cherry syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- 2 tablespoons fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon no added sugar cherry jam
- Handful frozen dark cherries, defrosted, or use fresh when in season
- Almond flakes (Optional)
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and give a quick mix.
- In another bowl whisk the egg and cherry syrup until pale and stir in the yogurt.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Leave to soak for a few minutes.
- Put the jam in the bottom of your dish and pour the oatbran mixture over the top ensuring its covered.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes 20 seconds (please experiment with the timings as they will vary for different microwaves).
- Check a skewer comes out clean and the top springs back when you poke it.
- Turn out of the dish by putting a plate over the top and flipping it over. Add the cherries and almonds if using.
- Enjoy either hot or cold.
- This makes a great pudding served with homemade custard.