- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 egg
- 25ml whole milk
- A few drops of peach flavouring
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 or 2 peaches, sliced
- Quark to serve
- In a bowl whisk the egg, milk, sweetener, and peach flavouring until well mixed.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and fry each side just to seal the egg in. Pop in the toaster to finish off (Make sure you keep an eye it don’t burn, adjust your toasters heat setting if needed) You can just fry it both sides if you wish, but I find toasting it puffs it up and prevents the middle being soggy.
- Serve alongside the peach slices and quark and drizzle with some honey or syrup if you wish.