- 45g Harvest Morn apricot fruit wheats
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon fat free greek yogurt
- A few drops of lavender flavouring
- 4g poppyseeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon curd
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- Blitz the fruit wheats in a blender, (don’t worry about the lumps of the fruit as that adds to the recipe keeping them chunky) and tip into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sweetener, poppyseeds and baking powder and give a little stir.
- Whisk the egg and flavouring together until pale, whisk in the yogurt and pour into the wheat mixture.
- Give a really good mix and leave the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
- The batter should go puffy and airated.
- Tip half your mixture into an oven proof dish and add the curd in the centre, top with the remaining mixture and bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until golden on top and a knife comes out clean (you may get a bit of curd on there but as long as you see no wet cake batter then its cooked).
- Enjoy fresh from the oven or cold.