- 40g Tesco strawberry milkshake malties
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon TRKG strawberry bon bon syrup (See here for info on these syrups)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon fat free Greek yogurt
- A couple of drops of strawberry flavouring
- 8g white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon freeze dried strawberries
- Preheat your waffle machine (or follow any instructions your machine provides).
- Blitz the strawberry malties in a blender, and tip into a mixing bowl.
- Add the dried strawberries, chocolate chips and baking powder and give a little stir.
- Whisk the egg, syrup and flavouring together until pale, whisk in the yogurt and pour into the dry mixture.
- Give a really good mix and leave the batter to stand for 5 minutes.
- The batter should go puffy and airated.
- Once the waffle machine is heated add the batter into the machine and cook for 5-6 minutes (you may need to experiment here or follow instructions from your machine as they will all vary).
- I served mine with sliced strawberries and melted white chocolate spread.
- The waffles can be made in advance and popped in the toaster to heat through.
- The waffles can also be batch made, frozen between sheets of baking paper and in an airtight box, defrost fully then pop in the toaster to heat.