These are a regular feature over on our social media pages because I love them, they are a great breakfast for Shane to grab and go as well when he is running late for work in the mornings so I like to try and keep some made and in an airtight box for those occasions, especially in the winter when he doesn’t want to get out the bed, and who can blame him when its so cold out?
The majority of these have an egg to bind them together but there is a recipe using butter and syrup and one using banana too so there is more than one to try.
Some recommended items from our kitchen…
- Small baking tray ideal for all our flapjack recipes. (I use 2 of these).
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- Silicone whisks in varying sizes, much prefer silicone to metal as it rusts.
- Cheese grater with varying graters, we use the small grater for our flapjacks.
- Mixing bowls are always wanted in this household and these stackable ones save so much space in our cupboards.
Don’t forget to take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram or Facebook @hickmans_slim_kitchen we love to see the recreations.
Also please make sure you credit us when sharing our recipes on social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search bar below.