Love French toast and its so easy to make too, plus you can change the flavours and fillings around for these as much as you like.
And you don’t have to limit yourself to wholemeal bread, we have recipes using a fruit loaf, ciabatta, rolls and even bagels.
Some recommended items from our kitchen…
- Silicone whisks in varying sizes, much prefer silicone to metal as it rusts.
- Double sided dry and liquid measuring spoons for times when you need to measure both liquid and dry ingredients.
- Mixing bowls are always wanted in this household and these stackable ones save so much space in our cupboards.
- A decent set of knives for chopping, with a knife sharpener which is always handy.
- A decent non stick pan goes a long way with cooking, as long as you don’t use frylight on them and soak them straight away in hot water and don’t use anything abrasive on them they are brilliant.
Don’t forget to take a pic of your dish and tag us over on Instagram or Facebook @hickmans_slim_kitchen we love to see the recreations.
Also please make sure you credit us when sharing our recipes on social media. You can do this by directly linking back to the blog or tagging our social media pages.
Please note some posts contain affiliate links, you can find out what that means here.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search bar below.